Sunday, April 19, 2009

WOJ Challenge # 26



Challenge #26
Welcome to Challenge #26Well it has been another week already!! Time sure fly's bye doesn't it.We want to thank ALL of you for your support in all the entry's. Wow folks you are just awesome. We so love seeing your gorgeous art.The challenge for this week we have a theme for you Black and White and a splash of one color accent Now remember there is only 1 rule you must use a
Whiff of Joy stamp

I used my Confirmand Melinda ( Love love love this stamp ).

I used Liquid pearls for the flourishes ( my splash of colour)

I used Icegrey 4 Le Traset Pro marker for the stamped background,Ice grey 4 Le Traset Pro marker for the grey backgrounds,i used Ice grey 3 Le Traset Pro markerso for the lines on the dress & wings .

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and a great use of your Prima markers. I never know what to do with all of my greys. Have a great day. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a beautiful card! so dignified tones!!!

    Hugs, Susa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a dreamy card! Beautiful image and design!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete