Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stamp something challenge




This is our first challenge with some of our old team and some of our new team. So we thought a fitting challenge would be Something Old, Something New....a wedding theme! Anything wedding goes here, a wedding card, gift, tag, page, favor...you get the idea!






Loved this challenge,wanted to keep it as simple as i possibly could......
The stamp is by Joan Farber........
The gold beads & pearl are from ebay....lol.
I used the Oval Scalloped Nesties....
The butterfly is from Cuttlebug
Crystal Stickles ..........
The pearls on the bouquet are from the $ store
I also used an Ivory Pro marker to add some colour to the bouquet & head-dress
Thanks for looking

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - I just adore the butterfly & the beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! what a wonderful butterfly! Thanks for playing at Stamp Soemthing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, I love the butterfly detail! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous elegant card Jean-will definately give this a go as I'm going to a wedding next week-the first one in years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, your blog is gorgeous, I love your style.
    This card is beautiful. The butterfly really adds the finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jean,

    I love this elegant card and thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comments


    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete